Gates From Trance inTo Dance Gates From Trance inTo Dance

Epic

I loved this from the first time i heard it. Very well put together and planed out. Great job picking the synths too. Almost put you in a different place. I wish i could make music like this. :) great job keep it up.

Kenny

DjZedL responds:

hehe)))
Thank you very much!
--------
I'm working with music only one year!!! If you will try, you will make something as it!!!
You work 6 months and i know that, soon you will make really nice songs!!!
;D
Cheers and Good Luck

[RM] - Night Time WIP2 [RM] - Night Time WIP2

Awesome!

really well put together, only thing i would of change would make the intro a bit longer but i like long intros so thats just me. Everything eles sounds awesome, great work! keep it up! when is the final coming out??

Randomizor responds:

Thanks.

-'+ Secret Melody +'- -'+ Secret Melody +'-

Very good

nice beats, melodies, leads, and rhythms. This song really took you to another place specially in them middle very nice job, not many songs do that on newgrounds. :) keep up the good work love ur music always good.

Hold On Rmx Final Hold On Rmx Final

Keep it UP!

Very nicely put together. didn't see anything majorly wrong, i would make ur hats a bit more crisp. nice bass and nice change in melody. like the transitions smooth and work well with the piece. good job keep it up :). also nice catchy melody in the beginning.

KennyT

ps. i agree with 9thOracle, its hard for new artists to get know but keep making music like this and ur'll get up there. i feel your pain man, i just started posting a couple months ago.

sonicxtreme responds:

thanks a lot man...peace

&amp;lt;Breathless&amp;gt; <Breathless>

long piano, but not a problem, sound awesome

the piano was too long in my opinion but it sounded awesome and very relaxing. the second part was alright, transitions were good, how everything matches needs to be tweaked a bit but other than that good song.

4/5

The rain will never stop The rain will never stop

He knows the truth

great image lol. really like the bass. really like the melody past 1:00. nice work very crisp hats too. great job putting everything together. Was this lead made in 3x osc or piozone? jw. Very good song. I like how it tells a story :) great work here.

5/5

Ozzy93 responds:

the SAW lead was made in sytrus, its not a preset. it was also equalised and reverbed+delayed. for the wah wah effect, i used fruity free filter with high pass.

thanks for the review

I Am The Alpha And The Omega I Am The Alpha And The Omega

Very very good!

keep up the good work. i like the transition into 1:10 very nicely done. Good catchy melodies along with a nice smooth base line, always a good pick. My fav part is after 1:10, make it longer! looking forward to hearing the final version :)

DJ Radman - Shadow DJ Radman - Shadow

Puts the Worries behind

Man damn good track, great to listen to on a bad day. Very uplifting and really like the sound of main lead. keep up the good work :)!

i really enjoyed the middle and ending fit very very nicely

Kazmo - Soothing Lead Preview Kazmo - Soothing Lead Preview

Speachless

i would love to hear some drum patterns and a nice lead up to this, maybe 10 more bpm would be really cool :)

Kazmo responds:

lol

I'm definitely not making this faster, it's supposed to be progressive, as well as dance-able. :D

134bpm is just right.

I'll make something out of this for sure! xD

Thanks for stopping by!

Stepping Into Reality Stepping Into Reality

Pretty Good

Catchy, pretty good. just need some smother transitions and a bit repetitive for me taste. and some different sounds mix it up a bit! :) keep up the good work!

CrisisSound responds:

Yeah, But the name implies, Im stepping into a new reality, and i will need some time to adjust.

P.S. : Really dude, Your song was awesome. Seriously. I wish i could control my BPM more... :3